Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tag! You're it!!

It's summer and I'm in the mood for a little game of Tag.Here's how this "Tag" works. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post.

My 3 Joys:
1. Scott
2. Max
3. Alaina

My 3 Fears:
1. Losing a loved one
2. Losing one of my children
3. I'm afraid of the dark........


My 3 Goals:
1. Raise my kids to be nice people
2. Get out of debt
3. Start exercising again

My 3 Collections/Obsessions:
1. I obsess over my house. I go crazy if it's not tidy. Clutter makes me go a little psycho!
2. I collect anything from my kids... All Max's pre-school projects, the teeth he's lost, special clothes for both of them... I'm psycho about that as well.
3. I obsess about my kids. They can't be out of my sight and when they are I'm very uneasy. BUT I am getting better which is good because Max will be in school in a week and a half....

My 3 Surprising Facts:
1. I love softball. I was on the first Idaho fast pitch softball team my Senior year of High School. We won State that year, we totally kicked butt!!
2. I love to run. It may not look like it right now and I haven't done it lately but I really enjoy it.
3. Apparently I have no other surprising facts.... I can't think of anything else. Let me know if you know on about me...!

I tag...... Carrie, Sarah and anyone else out there who may read this. You know who you are.

1 comments:

Mama Williams said...

Very nice Heather Feather! Apparently I'm drawn to other crazies too and must have a tidy house as well. As for the kids in your sight..it gets easier. School will be great for both of you. THanks for playing!! (no sarcasm)