Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My bed misses me


Bed, what bed!! I would do all my posts right now but I'm just plain ol' to tired. The last couple nights have been rough with little Allie Ann. Last night I went to bed at 10:30 and then I was up at 11, 1, 3, 5 and 7. (She loves the odd hours I guess.) That was a little to much for me but I have lots of things to post about. First cereal, first day of school, all that fun stuff. But until then I'm off to bed.
PS --- Not trying to complain because I wouldn't trade it for anything. Not even one full nights sleep.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, that is so sweet!! I know what you mean...I might be grumpy, I might freak out, but I love it anyway!!!

Audrey said...

I certainly don't miss getting up so much during the night. Morgan only finally started sleeping through the night a few months ago. It is amazing, though, how the frustration of the long night goes away when they smile at you first thing in the morning!

Travis and Marie said...

I am envious of your cooking skills and your garden! I was going to ask you how you made that loaf of bread you brought us...it was so good and still warm. My garden did great in the beginning and then everything is dying now....so sad. Anyway, it's fun seeing your pictures, and yes, a full night's sleep is not worth giving up the motherhood ride...I would agree with that....tired as we may be at times.