I know it's been ages since I last posted so I have alot to catch up on. Here we go...
First things first, Max's Christmas program at pre-school. Each year they have two programs, Christmas and Graduation. Max was really great this year. He sang SO loud and only needed a hint for his part. His part was "Chop went the ax, down went the tree and away she went with a happy family". He always add libs a bit so it was "a great big happy family". I think he was a little distracted by the paper ax that he got to hold. Such a cute boy. Sarah, my sister, said that Max is "That kid". You all know the kid she means, the one who is singing at the top of lungs and everyone points and giggles at. Yep, that's my boy! His teacher was very appreciative of the singing so it all worked out. Here are some pics of the program.
Our little drummer.
We three kings.
Max and Santa.





0 comments:
Post a Comment