Friday, January 18, 2008

HE DID IT!!


Scott has been studying for several tests for the last 4 months and he passed his final and most difficult test yesterday. Not only did he pass but he aced it! It's amazing what our husbands do to support our families. He was so diligent in his studies and I am so thankful for all he does for us. Now the fun begins, the new job. He will be a financial advisor. It should be good and what we've been looking for, we hope. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

HOORAY HOORAY!!!!! When are we celebrating...do we get to come be loud at your house now?!?

heatherann said...

Starting Tuesday we can party here again and be as loud as we want! I showed this to Scott and he had a good laugh!

Mama Williams said...

I had no idea- Congrats! Now the days of painting and taping are behind ya. :)

heatherann said...

Those days have been behind us for about 3 years. He's been doing residential and commercial real estate. Crazy how time flies!