Will be here in 97 days. That's down to double digits! Yea! Did I mention how excited I am for this little bundle to be here? So excited!! I have finally gotten over the shock that I am pregnant, mostly. The fact that I didn't have to take my temperature for a month, give myself shots and other random things that I've had to do is still a mystery to me. I guess that we really do have to be patient about things, especially the ones that you know are going to happen and Heavenly Father will bless you. So, any of you waiting on those blessings, whatever they may be, just wait a little longer and they will come, I'm sure of it. He doesn't forget us. Miracles really do happen!
(Thanks for reading the ramblings of a hormonal pregnant woman ;))





1 comments:
Amazing the paths our lives take and the Lord's plan for us. We started out 11 years ago together and look at us both. Different blessings. Different timing. I am so happy for you. You are still the sweetest Mommy I know. :)
Post a Comment