Max says the funniest things and this week was no exception. My Aunt Kellie lives in Payette but just started a new job in Eagle so she will be staying with us for a while and this was the first week. She gets up around 6 AM and gets ready for work. Max usually gets up and goes to the bathroom around that same time. I would say that 90% of the time he comes into our bathroom and then climbs into bed with us for a bit. Well, nice and early Tuesday morning he runs into our room for the usual BUT he must have heard the blow dryer because half way to our bathroom he turns around and runs to his. All that Scott and I heard was his feet, the squeak of the door and OOHHHH! Then Max was back in a flash to our room. He didn't say anything then but at breakfast we had to ask. So Scott says "Max, was Aunt Kellie decent?" All that Max was able to get out as he dropped his head into his hands was "I don't want to talk about it."
How cute is that! It may be one of those things you had to see but we thought it was hilarious. That's our new punch line around the house, I don't want to talk about it.... I talked to Kellie about it later that night and she said that no she was not decent and he got the backside view. If you know Kellie at all you can just imagine how we laughed and laughed about this one. Oh the fun times we have!!
Friday, December 21, 2007
My son
Posted by
heatherann
at
8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Oh I love it! Little boys are so much fun! Merry Christmas my Friend!
Post a Comment