Friday, December 7, 2007

We're having a.....

GIRL!!!!


Yesterday was the day, our ultrasound. Everything looks great and it's a girl. I have to say I was a little surprised but we're so excited. We took Max with us so he could see for himself whether we had a brother or a sister. If you remember he was set on the baby being a brother and had his name picked out and was against a sister completely. He even told someone he would send her back if he got a sister. We were a little nervous about how he would react but he was so cute! When we got to that part and the ultrasound tech said it's a girl, Max said "I was just teasing, I really wanted a sister!" How cute is that! He didn't even miss a beat! I think that he will be a great big brother. He can't wait to teach her how to shoot and play baseball. What a kid! And apparently, no girly girls allowed here. If anyone has name ideas, we're open for suggestions!
This is her whole body, it looks like she's doing crunches. She gets that from me!

She has her hand over her head here, just like Max likes to.

Her cute little leg and foot!

1 comments:

Mama Williams said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you all and Max will definately be a good big brother. Wow! Are you really opening yourself up to name suggestions- well look out here comes one. Melanie Marie. That is what we almost called Kayla and I just love that name. Not too girly.