Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Sweet Boy

Do you ever have those days when you love your kids more than you have words for? That was me yesterday and still is me today and most every day. My sweet son can melt my heart. He looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes and it just melts. Last night he said the prayer, it went something like this...
Heavenly Father... Bless us to all be healthy... Have good dreams...Alaina to be strong and healthy like my Mom's big Max...Bless Grandpa McCombs in Heaven to be healthy and strong...Amen.
Can you get any sweeter than that?? I say NO WAY! I just love him!
Here are some pictures of his first 6 years of happiness!
(YES! EVERY DAY OF ALL 6 YEARS HAVE BEEN HAPPY!!)



















It took him awhile to get here but I am so happy and thankful he is my son. For now and forever!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, did you just cry when he said that prayer? I did reading it! I am sure Grandpa McCombs is very proud!!

Travis and Marie said...

very cute! I love kid prayers.

Mama Williams said...

When you have waited and prepared like you have, I believe you when you say everyday has been a good day with your sweet little boy. I know what you mean. Those are some great photos, of both your babies, you are great parents. :)