Thursday, December 18, 2008

Miss Gabby Maggy


This is the last picture of Maggy. Max thought the snow was so cute on her nose. Sorry it's not a good one.





Our sweet dog Maggy passed away last night. She was almost 12 years old. Scott and I got her when she was just a puppy and we had only been married for 7 months. She has been apart of our family forever. She was the best dog, most of the time...! She and Scott used to play hide and seek. I would say where's Scott and she would go find him, so fun. Max has always had her, he'll be so sad. They had lots of fun together, the boy and his dog. We loved her very much. I wish I had more pictures to share but I can't find them right now.







2 comments:

Carrie said...

Jennie told me that Max said today he would be sad for one day about Maggie. It was cute. We will miss her!

Mama Williams said...

I remember when you got Maggie. So sorry she's gone. Good Dogs never do live long enough.