Monday, December 8, 2008

7 month pictures

Precious

We finally took Alaina to get her pictures. It was only two days after she started her medicine for her ear/sinus infection so she wasn't very smiley(if you knw her at all you know that's not normal) but that picture is so sweet. I love it!! I added the shadowing and her name at a website called piknic.com. Go there it's awesome! I do the free stuff...Fun.

Here are some of the other pictures. You can see how somber she was. Hardly a real smile in the whole lot of them! Her smile was more like a 'get me out of here' look. But she's smiling now, thank goodness!

Love the tongue...!

Smile?


Get me out of here!


Smile!

Hmmm, not to sure about this...
It was still fun and I love the picture we picked. Love this sweet girl!









2 comments:

Carrie said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! I love the bow in her hair by the way...
She looks a little like Laney in some of those pics!

Kristi said...

She is sooo cute!! I can't believe she was grumpy! I also can't believe she is 7 months already!