Yep, we are those kind of parents. We shower our babies with us. But look how happy she is! I love it!!!
She loves shower time....
Or does she?
How could you not love this chubby face??
Don't worry, we clean it before and after!!
Max loves to shower and then fix his hair. I wasn't paying attention this time
and the gel was dripping from his hair! It was so nasty!! But he was excited and look how handsome!





3 comments:
What a CHUB-A-WUB! Cute! What a handsome guy. That school pix turned out great. We have to practice the no cheese thing too. Must be a boy thing. :)
No, we're never caught up and the moment we thing we are...stomach flu, 2 puking kids,3 loads of laundry and santizing the house. Yipee!
We love sink bath's too! No bending over. I once had Lacy on one side and Lena on the other, so funny. Max's pictures turned out great! It makes me excited for Lacy's first school pictures!
She is adorable!!!
Post a Comment