We had a 'sister day' yesterday, almost all the cousins were here. Luckily it was mostly warm outside so the kids were out most of the afternoon. After they had been out for awhile Max and Jennie came in with a bone. Some random bone out in the yard.... So gross! He thought for sure that it was from one of our pigs, silly boy, but I know it wasn't which make it even more disgusting. After attentively looking at it like any Mom would do for a son, I told him to take it out side. I assumed he had done it until he walks out of the bathroom with it wrapped in my good towel. You see, it was dirty and needed to be washed.... BOYS ARE GROSS!!!
He gave it to Maggy, our dog, and even she wouldn't eat it it was so old and nasty!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment