Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been tagged, twice!!


Thanks so much to Carrie AND Kristi for this tag. It's one that makes you think. At least it makes me think. Here's how it goes.
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post these rules on your post.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Comment to the people you've tagged and let them know they've been tagged.



1. I have a big head. It's true. Not in the sense that I think I'm really smart (that's just obvious that I am ;0)) but my head is big. I was just talking to Sarah about it. We have the same head. Whether we get it from our Mom or Dad who knows.... It's not a bad thing, just a fact.


2. When we were little my SUPER SWEET older sister stabbed me with a fork. She threw it across the room and it stuck in my upper thigh, lower butt cheek. She is still proud of it to this day. She is actually much sweeter now than she was then.


3. My first car was a Ford....hmmm, Fairmont. It was a boat! We called it the poop mobile. It was gold, two door, ugly car! One day after school I started it and smoke started coming out of the steering column and then FLAMES! My friends and I jumped out and just watched it until it went out. How smart were we!?!

Something close to this..



4. Sometimes I forget that I'm an ADULT! Maybe not so much an adult but how much older I am getting. I still feel 25ish but the closer I get to 'older' the younger it seems!


5. I'm am STILL searching for instructions on how to make this SUPER CUTE hat. PLEASE HELP!!



6. In two weeks, I will have been married for 12 years, yep I was married when I was just a wee baby! I can't believe how fast it has gone by....

7. I am SLIGHTLY OCD -ish! For instance, if I can't fit ALL the dishes into the dishwasher I have to organize them in the sink until it's time to load them. And other such things that I can't think of right now....

I tag whoever wants to do this. It's fun so just try it. How about I nudge Audrey, Melissa, Cheryl, Marie and whoever else reads this!! Have fun!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

it was fun huh?!? I'm so glad that you forget you're old too. Sometimes I think I'm in my early 20's...And I am the same way with the dishes. I think we get that from mom!!

Travis and Marie said...

I don't think you have a big head. And I hear you on the OCD thing...I am a freak. Seriously, I try so hard every day not to let it overcome my life....

Kim said...

You are so funny! I miss you guys. I am out of blogging time I have to give the boys a bath and on and on and on but I laughed so hard! And I don't see the big head thing.

Kristi said...

I was just talking to Brian about the getting older thing because he just turned 30! The fork story is pretty funny. Go Ninja Becki! Ha ha ha