Thursday, September 25, 2008

September in a nutshell

...Or should I say nut house! This month flew by. I figure that I've forgotten everything important that I was going to post, so I just put on all the pictures from our month. It doesn't look as busy as it was but I can't figure out where it went....


Here are my sweet angels. The one on the right is
pointing a gun at the 'bad guy behind me' (yeah right)
and the one on the left is now cutting 6, yes count them 6, teeth.

She's still sweet as a button even with the teeth. On Sunday I was talking to my friend whose baby is a day older than Alaina. I asked if he was cutting any teeth yet and she said no. I also said no.... Then on Monday afternoon she smiled her big cheesy smile and what... there was a tooth. And 2 more on top. The side teeth of course.... I'm thinking pumpkin for Halloween. Then on Tuesday, two more on top and one more on bottom. Poor girl, she sure is trooper.
She also had her shots on Monday.... sheesh....

They are so sweet. He's the kind of big brother I always wanted... So far!
MMmmmmm Carrots. Actually, she didn't really like them.

She's a rice cereal kind a gal.

Max loves to help feed her.

Max the photographer. We walk to school every day and this is us leaving. All the good times. I told you it wasn't a spectacular month...

Cuddle time with Dad. Scott left for a week for training. It was tough but we made it. It's great to have him back!
We were all happy then!
The girls were hanging out. Girl time is FUN!
She flies like Superman.....

Ryan is helmet free!

Ammon and Ryan have been here a lot and it's been FUN!

I made these NASTY cookies. My friend makes them and they are DELICIOUS! I, of course, messed up the recipe. Here it is---

1 Spice Cake Mix

1 Small can pumpkin pie filling

Mini - Chocolate chips.

Bake ate 350* for 8-10-20 minutes. That part depends on your oven. They'll look cake like when they're done. MMmmmmm.... Carrie and I made them last night, the right way!


Still looking for this pattern..... I love it!


That's our month in a nut shell. I'll try to do better at posting, time just got away from me. YOu know how it is!

Love The Roberts

5 comments:

Carrie said...

So...6 teeth & shots! What a torturous mom...misery loves company right!
AND...I haven't even posted about ryan's helmetless head! RUDE!! I just have to get the pics off the camera...hopefully tomorrow...

Mama Williams said...

Holy cow! You're babies teething and I just took mine to the orthodontist. She'll have 8 teeth falling out over the next 5 months! Braces in a year. Sigh...they grow so fast.

Kristi said...

Anthony HATES getting teeth. He is so grumpy about it. He almost has all of his. He is now getting his "eye teeth." I wonder why they are called eye teeth. Anyway, Nathan was like Alaina. He drooled for a few days then poof...teeth! Anthony cried for several weeks, his gums were red and swollen like balloons, then they stopped, then they started and stopped again, then they started and finally came in. Talk about torture!!

Michelle said...

Heather,
Alaina is beautiful! We need to get to Boise! We have thought about coming up for the USU vs. Boise game, but we will see. A visit with all the Boise's would made the blow-out a little more fun!

The Shaffer's said...

Kids are so adorable. I can't believe how much they change every time I check out you blog.