Sunday, September 7, 2008

Have you seen this?


I found these super cute hats on a website and I fell in love with them! They are just the cutest! The first problem, I'm not going to pay $20 for something I could possibly make myself. Problem number two, I have no idea how to make them aside from the fact that they're crocheted. Has anyone ever made or seen a pattern of how to make them? I want to make one or two for Alaina for the winter. Can't you see her in one? Oh my goodness, SO CUTE!!
If you can help me out, leave me a message I would LOVE it!





4 comments:

Kristi said...

Nope. Haven't seen it, cant help. I have lost my crafty bone. It left me a long long time ago!! It doesn't seem like it is going to return any time soon either! It was replaced by a motor mouth!! Ha ha! :)

Carrie said...

Are you ever going to update!!! It's been like 2 weeks!

Mama Williams said...

Hello! Are you ok- time to blog again.

Kristi said...

Well, after reading Carries blog, I am thinking I shouldn't blog so much either!!! You and Kim must have real lives! I need to go play with my kids!