As soon as we see the first leaves changing we are in need of a family picture! This is ours for now. How sad it is.... Max and I are in our pj's and Alaina is all bundled up for bed! We are a little WT in this one!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
if I can't get Sarah to come down here for my family picture, I might have to come up there. She does a GREAT job!
What does Sara charge? We are looking for someone to do some fall pictures for our Christmas card this year. Let me know and I will get a hold of her.
You have the cutest kids. I can't believe how much they look alike. What sweet children! Your mom, love her to death, what a great woman! You have a great husband too. You are so blessed!!!!
Post a Comment