I had all these pictures that I wanted to share. No real story just our cute little kiddos.
These are the many faces of Alaina....
Happy
Still happy with Max Not so happy but still cute. Max just being Max..... He's on the ladder and loving it! My sweet peas Max and me Her silly tongue, she sticks it out a lot Sweet
They are sooo cute! I just want to squeeze em! My favorites are the first and last pictures! I love that Max is such a loving big brother! That is awesome!
Those are some really cute pictures of Alaina and Max. What cute kids you have! I am so glad that we live close by. You have been great friends. By the way I LOVE Alaina's cheeks! The are so chubby!
This is our family story that we wanted to share with our friends and family. Since so many of you are far away we thought this would be the best and easiest way to share.
Hugs all,
Heatherann
5 comments:
They are sooo cute! I just want to squeeze em! My favorites are the first and last pictures! I love that Max is such a loving big brother! That is awesome!
Those are some really cute pictures of Alaina and Max. What cute kids you have! I am so glad that we live close by. You have been great friends.
By the way I LOVE Alaina's cheeks! The are so chubby!
Cute kids and you look Great! Skinny and young!
I love Josh Groban- great song choice!
Too cute! Isn't it so rewarding to see your kids be nice and play with one another....?
Your Kids are beautiful!
Post a Comment