This is what has been taking my time. Check out these sites and you will see my issues. And why I need more $$$! I mean we all do but seriously I need some play $. This is so addictive I can't help myself, I want to make everything that I see.
So here we go, go here http://www.modabakeshop.com/ and here http://www.adayinthelifeofthechristensons.blogspot.com/ oh and definantley here she's crazy, http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/ and this one for the cute shoes http://stardustshoes.blogspot.com/2006/10/cloth-shoe-pattern.html and this
http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/ and well that should keep you busy for quite awhile!! It keeps me that way!!! Happy looking!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
A new passion that I surely can't afford!
Posted by
heatherann
at
8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I don't touch any kind of sewing with a 10-foot pole!! How did I not get that gene too? (cleaning gene is the other one I missed.)
Post a Comment