There are several reasons I haven't been blogging lately. This family has been sick, sick, sick. Alaina has lost weight, which is not good. But we're working on it. But we are ALL healthy!! Yippee!
HEALTHY!!
I'm sewing. It's an addiction. I can't stop. I found this cute little storage box, it's so easy and CUTE taboot!! This one was for Max's teacher for Valentines Day. I loved it!
I got a new calling. Scouts.... It's been interesting. Fun but such a huge undertaking. There is a lot to learn.
(These are my boys. I figured this picture was alright to show because you can't see their faces.)
Then, I decided to make a quilt. It will be so CUTE!! I thought that I would make it in pinks for my sweet baby girl. Oh so cute. We (the sisters and mom) went to JoAnn's and picked out pink fabric. So cute. I got it all cut out and saw something that I liked better. So Carrie decided, thankfully, that she would make it for Jennie Lu.
Here's the cute pink.
This is what I picked out instead, brown and blue. So cute! Love them. It will make the cutest quilt. Carrie also will be making this one because I saw another one that I LOVED when I was at the cutting counter. It wasn't cut yet so I'm getting better BUT. Won't it be cute!! I think I have commitment issues when it comes to fabric.... Yep I do!
Here is what I finally decided on. PURPLES and GREEN!! Of course my favorites. I don't know why I didn't start here any way. I'm going to get started right after I finish this......
This is a dress for Allie Ann. So cute!! My Mom is teaching me how to sew from a pattern, it's been fun and enjoyable. I'm almost done, it just needs a bottom. She's going to look so stinkin' cute!!! I can't wait to finish it.
This is some more fabric that I bought to make cute stuff. I just don't know what yet but it'll be cute!!
Here is the link to a blog that has brought on this addiction. This lady is insane, in a good way. Ckeck out the pink ragged quilt, it's what I'm making Alaina only mine will be purple and green.





0 comments:
Post a Comment