
Yesterday was our 12th anniversary. We had a great day. I'm almost glad that it was on Sunday because we spent the whole day together, all 4 of us. We watched Christmas movies, ate junk and napped all day(after church;)). It was great! Here are some pictures of our
SPECIAL DAY!
NOVEMBER 9, 1996
Boise Idaho Temple
With our parents. We ALL look so young.
I'm thankful they were all there!
All our family and friends at the Temple
We look like babies

It's funny but probably normal, I know I love him even MORE than I did at this time. It's funny how LOVE grows and changes. Scott is my best friend. OH how I love him and all he does for ME and OUR children. We've had our share of trials in our short 12 years and come out closer and stronger. I know that we are blessed each and every day. I pray that we can celebrate many, MANY more years TOGETHER!!!!




6 comments:
congrats guys! Happy Anniversary to one cute couple :)
Happy Anniversary!!! Can you believe that 12 years ago we were double dating!! Wow! We join you as always in 3 more weeks. It was fun trying to pick us out of that group shot! We look so YOUNG! And yes, it does get better with time!
Scott looks so different with all that hair on his head!
Thanks for sharing those pictures! You did look like babies! Happy Anniversary!!
I love the recipe. I will have to try it. I was also looking at your wedding photos. I can't believe how much you look like Carrie. Scott, I didn't recognize you with so much hair. ha ha ha. Happy Anniversary!
happy aniversary! It really does go by fast doesn't it. You really are too young to be married 12 years.
Post a Comment