Pics of our Peanut! She is the sweetest baby. We all love her so much and still can't believe she's ours and we get to keep her. Her little personality is coming out and it's so fun. She's amazing. She and Max are two peas in a pod, they can't stand to be away from each other. It's cute when he gets home from school, they give each other the BIGGEST hugs. I love it!
~7 months~
~6 teeth~
~big hugs~
~Tries to clap~
~Sits forever~
~Huge KISSES~
~LOVELOVELOVE~







4 comments:
She is pretty cute...
Time sure flies!! Tell Max and Jennie Nathan thought their robots were cool and he wants to come play! Maybe in the summer....
I am so glad that Max is so affectionate with her. What a doll.
She is a way cute and happy baby. I don't think I heard her cry!
I love the robots! I love it when kids are creative!
PS. I have seen the crochet hat! My neighbor's aunt sells them for $12, but I got a good look. Maybe I will try it. It looks easy.
Post a Comment