Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Vampires at our house!



My sister, Sarah, calls me the other day and says "Heather, Mason said that Max told Miss Becky that you have Vampires at your house!"

I said, "What......"

So, I went to the source, MAX! I asked him, Max did you tell your teacher that we have vampires at our house. Very casually from my 5 year old as he's watching Scooby Doo, YES. So, I asked him where the vampires are, thinking of course he's making it up. He says, by the snakes of course. As if I was supposed to know all this. Logically my next question is, where are the snakes. Thinking this whole time he's been outside some where by our ditch and playing with snakes. I think he sensed my worry and said "Mom, they're wooden of course". Now that got me thinking.... They're wooden! And then it dawned on me, duh! My good friend had made me the CUTEST Halloween decorations, a witch, a mummy and a vampire with a snake at his feet!

I called Sarah back and we had the best laugh! Vampires at our house, what was I thinking!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Did you ask Miss Becky about it or did she say anything to you?