She now joins me in my 30's. I don't know what I would do without her! She only lives 2 miles away and we see each other nearly every day! Thanks for being such an awesome sister Carrie!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living the life we love and loving the life we live.
She now joins me in my 30's. I don't know what I would do without her! She only lives 2 miles away and we see each other nearly every day! Thanks for being such an awesome sister Carrie!
Posted by
heatherann
at
12:12 AM
3 comments:
AH thanks Heather! :)
While you where in here Carrie, you should have fixed it so it says leave a message, or whatever yours says! But, I have to agree, it is nice to have a sister only 2 miles away! Happy Birthday and love you tons, even when you hack into my account! Good luck guessing the new password! :)
If I have to guess a new password how am I supposed to change your message thing so it's as cool as mine?
***my word verification was cowbotee...is that silly...or is it just me??
Post a Comment