I can't believe that I forgot about Halloween. Maybe it's the sugar high that I've been on for the past week or so... Yeah, that's it. Here are the cutie's in all their glory. They had a great time.
Max carved his pumpkin all by himself this year. It turned out pretty good!
He's pretending like every boy this time of year I imagine... puking in the pumpkins. Seriously, can you resist it?
The 'Squishy' playing with the pumpkin top. She touched it and reacted like a girl. It was really cute. The 'ew' face and all.
Our family masterpiece. Scott did the two taller ones and Max did the rest. He was a carving crazed boy. He couldn't stop.
Our sweet bunch of trick-or-treaters! They were lots of fun.
Emma, she really is cute under all the gore. She sure loved it!!
Alaina after her 'haul' at the trunk-or-treat. Loving time with her daddy.
The girls! Me, Alaina, Becki, my sister, and Mary. Our little Cow and Lady bug. They had a great time!! See the mess on their faces.... true signs of fun!





2 comments:
How fun!! I love cousin Halloweens!!! You guys have a bunch of cute kids!
those are some great pumpkins...love the smiles on your kids.
Post a Comment