Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dad,Max and Dingleberries....

Max and Scott went out to feed the chickens, pretty normal occurrence. They come running back into the house laughing, pretty normal again. Scott comes into the kitchen and tells me this little tidbit. Here's how the story goes---

Scott: (after just calling Max a dingleberry) Max do you know what a dingleberry is?
Max: Yeah!!
Scott: What??
Max: (running away and laughing) YOU!!!

OH how I love that funny boy!!

Here's one I have been meaning to add for awhile. I had just asked Max to do something and of course he didn't. Scott asks him to do it about a second later and of course he does. So I say --

"Why doesn't anyone ever listen to Mom?"

Max without missing a beat says " THAT'S BECAUSE DAD IS SO AWESOME!!!"

I see now where I rank, not that I ever questioned it before. ;)

I love this little guy! I wish he would just slow down growing up just a little bit, I sure will miss him when he's big.

3 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

Well dads are the awesomest aren't they? Mom's just don't rank the same as the dads do....as it should be....what a cute story!

The Rowley Family said...

The real tragedy is when he starts thinking with his dingleberry! =)

It really drives mothers insane...

LOL Jim~

Mama Williams said...

Dad's ARE Dingleberry's and ARE Awesome, but when he's on his mission, going to college, etc. He'll call home and ask to talk to MOM. :) Yes they grow up way too fast!