Saturday, January 3, 2009

Top 10 reasons for not posting

10. Scott was sick for two weeks


9. Max was sick, different two weeks

8. Alaina was sick for the month of December and is still sick.....

7. I was sick for two weeks and am still trying to get over it.

6. It was Christmas break. Our first big break from school and we were having lots of fun with all the cousins.

5. IT WAS CHRISTMAS BREAK AND THERE WAS NO TIME FOR MOM! ;0)

4. We made Christmas candy and cookies... the proof is in the picture and on my backside!!

3. I haven't slept since the beginning of December (see numbers 10 - 7)

2. Scott worked almost non-stop all this week.... Which is good!

1. I should have something great for this one. Maybe I should have done the top 9 reasons because I can't think of any other reason.... I'm sure I'll think of it when I'm rocking the baby to sleep tonight but there you go any way. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!





















2 comments:

The Rowley Family said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! So glad Scott has been working, too.

Kids are sad to have lost the dog, but it was a gentle lesson on making sure that our pets and those around us know how we truly feel about them because we don't know when they'll be gone.

xoxo
Jeniele

Mama Williams said...

Glad to see you post. Thanks for the fun explaination with pictures! Hope you get some sleep tonight and maybe a flu shot?!

We've had plenty of flu and colds too. No fun! At least you had cookies. All of our are on my backside too. New year's resolution- loose weight.