Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Babies grow and grow and grow....

I thought I would share some stats and pictures of how Alaina has grown. It's fun for me to see how much she has changed in such a short amount of time.
Birth --- 7lbs 10 oz
20 1/2 in
2 months --- 11 lbs
23 inches
20 weeks
9 months
Minutes old
1 month
2 months
I love my little Alaina so much! She is such a joy to have in our home. I wish the time would go a little bit slower but I love almost every minute of it. (Let's be serious here, not every minute with an infant is joyous!)

4 comments:

Mama Williams said...

Wow! What a miracle those babies are.

Kim said...

I can't believe how fast time goes by. I need a baby fix, can I come to your house?

Mama Williams said...

You've got to read my latest post about us!

Melissa Snyder said...

She is honestly the cuttest little girl in the world! Thanks for sharing her with us. I love looking at those cute little cubby cheeks! We love you guys! What a cute bunch you all are.