Friday, April 4, 2008

Still no change.....


I went to the doc again yesterday and I still have 9 centimeters to go. It was a little disappointing but I still have about 3 weeks left. We did find out why my tummy keeps morphing into these really weird shapes. The doctor looked at my belly and thought for sure that the baby was side ways. But she felt the head and it is obviously down. So she did some pushing and feeling and discovered that the baby is doing the splits. Yep, the splits! She has one leg on my left side and one on my right. It's pretty odd looking when she pushes them out, it looks like two big lumps on either side of my belly. Weird but fun. I did find out that she's not to big and in a great posotion, which is good to know. So, wish a luck with the little gymnist! Hopefully it'll all go well!

1 comments:

Mama Williams said...

Good luck! Can't wait for the big day. We're soo happy for your family.