Thursday, March 13, 2008

Getting there

I'm getting better just a little cough left. It's just not a good time to be sick but I guess there isn't really a choice. So, now that I'm better I am nesting, some more. It's more like "I have to have everything done NOW and I mean everything". It's so fun. (Sarcasm implied) Yesterday I helped paint and then did some much needed weeding before the rain started. I felt great about it until today. It's amazing how your body is different when you're pregnant, you just can't do the same things. SO, today I napped. A good long, feels so good to sleep nap. I loved it!! But now back to the nesting. I have a bag to pack, clothes to go through and wash, stuff to buy.... And a dresser.... That would be great to have. If any one is getting rid of a dresser we're looking for one. Just let me know.

I'm off to do 'stuff'!

1 comments:

Mama Williams said...

Good luck with the "stuff". I know how you feel. Really I do! It gets better. Soon it will all be a distant memory as you hold your little angel. :)