Saturday, November 24, 2007

I need help...

Yes, I am fairly computer dumb. I can't figure out how to change my template without deleting a bunch of stuff. Can anyone help me with this?

Your computer illiterate friend,
Heather

4 comments:

Mama Williams said...

Go to customize and choose your template. (preview before you save) Some templates delete areas. Just experiment. You can always go back to the original.

heatherann said...

It's the Pyzam ones that always deletes things. There's a really cute Christmas one that I wanted to add but it deletes everything, it drives me nuts.

Thanks, I'll keep trying..

Heather

Kim said...

Hi Heather, I don't know about computers but I wanted to say Hi. So are you having a boy?
Cousin Kim

Justin Quinn said...

Heather,

It's Justin and I had no idea that you were pregnant? I am so excited for you and the family! That is so exciting!!!! Tell that crazy husband of yours that I say howdy!!!